Friday, November 11, 2005

Sunflower...


The day we started our drive to Goa wasn't all that good. The farther we moved away from Bangalore, we hoped that we'd leave the rains behind. But that was not to be. There were irritatingly intermittent bouts of rain, and it didn't help to see the sun play hide 'n' seek from behind those ominous looking clouds.

But thankfully, ever so often, we'd be greeted by these brilliant patches of bright yellow, popping up on either side of the highway. So at one such section of the road, we stopped and I went over into a sunflower field and took this shot. And believe me when I say this -- those flowers are really really bright and so full of life, the kind that I haven't seen

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, your photographs are so good!!! i've fallen in love with them!!!

Prometheus said...

Thank you very much. May I ask who's being so kind?

Anonymous said...

Just an admirer... :-)