Wednesday, April 07, 2004

I got back to work today after the small vacation that I took last weekend. Well the place was very hot and humid, I must have lost atleast a couple of pounds of weight. I took time to go to the beach near my house and tried to take some pictures of the waves as they crashed against the rocks. I tried different aperture and shutter combinations. unfortunately it looks like the film might have skipped a sprocket or so while i was loading it and...none of the images have come out, none! not one goddamn photo......can u beleive that?

I feel horrible. I'd taken so many snaps. When my friend was down here after two long years I took quite a few at his place, then when my granny came visiting us, then I took some pictures of children, and of the beach and all that. Now to think that none of them will see the light of day, oh ! its very sad.

Well I guess I've learnt one costly lesson. Hope I learn more lessons, but none so costly. Its like those moments that I tried to freeze in my memory have managed to slip away. Pictures I so longed to see have just ceased to be. Neither will I get to re-live those times nor will a piece of time, that I tried to catch, remain in my hands.

No comments: