Friday, April 02, 2004

Well its wednesday the 1st of April. I've just come into work. The weather is cooler today, thanks to the showers that we have beeen experiencing in the past couple of days. I'm going to my native place tomorrow night. Have to take my granny back to our ancestral home. I think I'll be spending a couple of days there and then head back home.

I have been thinking a lot these days, and there seems to be no end to it. Sometimes I wonder is there is any need to think this much. Things dont seem to be going my way. I'm lost in thought most of the time.

Where is my life headed? God! this confusion is maddening. Will I get over this, will I find what I need the most? I never used to think so much before. When I was young all I wanted to do was have fun, nothing in the world around worrried me. Nothing anyone said or thought about me affected me. Now, its not the case.

I think I care more about somethings these days and thats beginning to affect me. I wonder if its ok, cause i've never felt this way before.

I just dont feel like writing anymore. Guess I'll just come back a little later.

No comments: